Hearing Dynamics and their certified audiologist are the best hearing care provider and audiology practice in Sierra Vista. Now offering all audiology services!W
e are a comprehensive audiology practice providing audiology and hearing loss services to Sierra Vista, Arizona and all of Cochise County. Our certified audiologist and staff furnish the utmost care and compassion to those with communication needs. Hearing Dynamics offers a free initial hearing screening and consultation to allow you to make an educated decision regarding the purchase of hearing aids. As your hearing care provider, our goal is to offer appropriate, affordable solutions based on your hearing needs, your lifestyle and your budget.
Why Choose Us?
- We have a fully accredited and licensed audiologist on staff.
- We have earned numerous five-star Google reviews.
- Hearing Dynamics is locally owned and operated. We are invested in the community in which we reside.
- Our prices include free comprehensive and unlimited aftercare.
- Our unlimited aftercare packages include hearing tests, otoscopic inspections, manual earwax removal, programming adjustments, hearing aid tune-ups, walk-in cleanings, in-office labor repairs and free wax guards and ear buds as long as you own the products.
- We offer the lowest prices in Cochise County!
- We accept most forms of payment including cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- We offer very competitive financing through Wells Fargo! We also accept CareCredit.
- We accept most insurance plans.
- We carry hearing aids from six major manufacturers – all makes, models, and accessories.
- We offer risk-free trial hearing aids.
- Our hearing aids are current generation aids containing the latest technology.
- We do not rebrand our hearing aids with a franchise or private name.
- Our hearing aids are unlocked, allowing them to be adjusted and programmed nationwide. There are many hearing centers that can service our hearing aids while you are traveling or if you move.
- Our hearing aids do not require proprietary computer software.
Developing a Long-Term Partnership
Choosing a hearing professional is one of the most important decisions you will ever make, and the personal relationships you will develop with our staff will continue long after your initial appointment. We understand that ongoing counseling, periodic adjustments and regular hearing aid cleanings are vital to your continued satisfaction with your investment in better hearing. We are committed to being here to support your every need.
Our audiologist, Beth Cegavske, is an Arizona licensed and nationally accredited audiologist with 30 years in the hearing care industry. She received her Master’s degree in Audiology from Ithaca College in New York in 1987, and she has worked in many settings including hospitals and ENT offices, as well as private audiology practices.
Attuned to the latest advances and products, the staff of Hearing Dynamics ensures we provide our patients with state of the art technology. Additionally, every product we sell includes the highest level of customer service from our experienced, trusted team.
Top 5 Qualities Of GREAT Hearing Care Providers
A great hearing care provider will drastically improve your ability to hear, even more than the best hearing aid on the market. After all, a hearing aid is only as good as the provider who fits, programs, and maintains your hearing aids.
He has identified 5 specific qualities that he believes you should look for in a hearing care provider.
1. Desire to Learn –
Research and technology constantly change. Great hearing care providers are life-long students and are able to translate new research into benefits in the clinic.
2. Committed to Teaching –
Not only do great providers need to be students, they also need to be teachers. Being able to educate a patient is critical in helping a patient be aware of their own hearing treatment which leads to better success.
3. Passion –
It is impossible to be a great hearing care provider without being passionate about your craft. Passion is what will cause a hearing care provider to follow Best Practices of care.
4. Attention to Detail –
It is one thing to treat hearing loss, and it is a completely different thing to treat hearing loss well. Attention to detail is what separates the best of the best.
5. Personable –
You are going to be spending a lot of time with your hearing care professional. You need to be able to communicate with this individual to ensure your concerns are addressed during treatment. However, if this is the only quality that your hearing care provider has, your treatment will likely suffer.
I just love these ladies that help me a lot. They are fantastic at what they do and make my life a lot easier to be able to have the hearing aids necessary that fit me. Thanks Beth, Suzanne, and Vicky.
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
1 in 14 Generation Xers already have hearing loss!Contact Hearing Dynamics for your free hearing examination by our audiologist.Call (520) 378-1212 or complete and submit our Appointment Request today!